The website www.ecasa.app (hereinafter WEBSITE) is the property of ECASA APP SL In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Service of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce are set out below Company data:
ECASA APP SL | VAT: ES-B01679166 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0034871515282
C/ Gremi Ferrers 30, 07009 Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Island, Spain
The access and use of this WEBSITE attributes the condition of USER, which implies acceptance from said access and / or use of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS established in this Legal Notice, which will govern at all times both for the simple navigation of the website , as well as for the acquisition of products, without prejudice to the fact that for the acquisition of products they will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that may be mandatory, and the Particular Conditions that may be established if applicable. If you do not accept some of the conditions established in this Legal Notice, you must immediately cease its use.
Contents and references to intellectual and industrial property
1. The content of this WEBSITE: structure, arrangement, texts, images, sound, documents, databases, source codes, video, etc ... (hereinafter CONTENT), is the property of ECASA and is protected by property laws intellectual.
2. It is not allowed to distribute, modify, transmit, forward, display or use the CONTENT of this WEBSITE, totally or partially, for any commercial or public purpose without the written consent of ECASA.
3. The unauthorized use of the WEBSITE or its CONTENT may violate the laws of intellectual property, industrial property, personal rights, rights of publicity and communication, competition law and other regulations. ECASA declines any responsibility derived from these possible unauthorized uses.
4. The names, brands and logos owned by third parties, exposed on this WEBSITE, are protected by their respective legal policies.
5. ECASA does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the CONTENTS of this WEBSITE, and rejects any responsibility derived from these possible irregularities in the information.
6. ECASA reserves the right to change, expand or modify the CONTENTS of this WEBSITE at any time and without prior notice. The aforementioned modifications may refer both to Contents, such as presentation, website design, information or any of the elements that make it up here not specified, as well as to the General Conditions and the particular conditions that may be established.
1. ECASA is not responsible for the use that you may make of the information and services available on this WEBSITE, nor for possible infringements of the rights of third parties that may be committed by people who fraudulently use the access permissions to this WEBSITE. .
2. ECASA's interest is that this WEBSITE works in perfect conditions and fulfills the purpose for which it has been created, widely described in the Website itself. In no case ECASA, its suppliers or third-party companies mentioned in this WEBSITE are responsible for possible anomalies in its operation (service interruptions, computer viruses, Internet overloads ...), nor that this purpose does not coincide with the use that You want to do it. In the event of possible errors or malfunctions, ECASA will put all the technical means available at its disposal to solve said problems in the shortest time possible.
3. ECASA warns that the use that you make of the Website and the information contained herein is exclusively your responsibility, and does not guarantee that certain operations, links or treatments may cause the display of content that may hurt your sensitivity or cause damage.
4. The use of the services that ECASA offers for the distribution of information of an offensive, obscene, pornographic, apology of terrorism, or any type of invitation to the commission of a crime or that violates the dignity of people is not allowed. ECASA will cooperate, to the extent of its possibilities, if required by judicial order or by the competent authorities, to identify the persons responsible for those contents that violate the law.
Data privacy and confidentiality policy
General conditions of use